Happy Wednesday amazing readers! Today I wanted to share my ideas of amazing gifts for first birthday’s. 🙂 Naila recently turned one and we celebrated with a family and friend brunch at Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery, a delicious brunch place. We had so much fun and most importantly we celebrated my baby being here for a whole year already. 🙂 Thinking about how quickly time goes by is a little sad. But seeing her become more and more independent every day makes me feel like an amazing mother. This whole experience is just bittersweet.
“Dear daughter, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then you would realize how special you are to me.” XOXO
The gifts that you should purchase for a 1-year-old. 🙂
- Wooden Blocks are great for developing problem-solving and perception skills. These will also keep them entertained for a while.
- Melissa & Doug Puzzle, this brand makes such amazing toys and puzzle’s for kids. Here is another puzzle and here is Naila’s personal favorite. Puzzle’s are great because they encourage hand-eye coordination and imaginative play.
- First 100 Words Board Book , Naila loves this book. It contains 100 words along with 100 pictures. 🙂 Toddlers love pictures!
- Disposable Bibs are perfect for when going out to eat with a toddler, you can use them and dispose of them and they take up very little space in your diaper bag or purse.
- Disposable place mats these are perfect to use on any table if you don’t want a mess or if you don’t want your baby to eat of the table. You can also use them and then dispose of them.
- A straw cup that is spill proof because anything that is spill proof with a toddler is a must. Naila has this specific one it is amazing and it is definitely spill proof.
- Another great idea is a Shaded wagon, this would be very used by the parents and the toddler will definitely enjoy the ride.
- Or you can also get a Push car, these are fun as well.
This concludes my blog post for today!
Thank you so much for supporting my blog. Don’t forget to make a commitment to yourself to grow daily! 🙂